The featured regulator is typical for many applications... though, our customers may choose from an extensive inventory of gas regulators and gas regulation equipment. One gauge tells you the pressure to the keg and the other shows how much air is left in the CO2 tank. Nonadjustable “shut down” blows off at 55-65 psi. Has a convenient air shut off switch.
- Distribution to one keg.
- Has an air shut off switch.
- Set screw pressure adjustment.
- Flow control inlet nipple filter.
- Dimensions: 7”W x 7 1/2”H x 5”D.
- CO2 tank mount CGA-320 threads.
- 1 Pressure – 1 Keg.
- 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure.
- 0-3000 PSI, for remaining tank pressure.
- 3/8” Outside Diameter To fit 5/16” I.D. Gas Hose.
Our well-trained support staff can help you choose the equipment that best suits your specific application.